Tuesday, June 20, 2017

HIS HORSE  DOESN'T READ PEER REVIEWED PAPERS  EITHER

“It is not my job to sit down and read peer-reviewed papers because I simply haven't got the time..."
James Delingpole, BBC 2011

"Then, of course, there is the great Anthony Watts – founder of the most widely read and important sceptical website of the lot... I owe Wattsy an enormous amount..."
James Delingpole The Daily Telegraph 2013

"Willie Soon, Pat Michaels and Tim Ball...drive the Greenies apopleptic... I’m against Ocean Acidification theory because I’ve done loads and loads of background reading... about the lack of credible scientific evidence that it represents any kind of problem... in the eyes of all those undecideds who can’t make up their mind whether they agree with me on climate science or whether I’m talking bollocks..."

James Delingpole,   Breitbart   2017

As a matter of fact, Willie Soon,Pat Michaels & Tim Ball are no more oceanographers that Watts or Delingpole, and none of the above, the horse included, has published a peer-reviewed word on how the oceans  acidify as they dissolve ever more man made CO2.